Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kerrigan Turns 4!!!

June 3rd our little BIG Kerrigan turns 4 years old. I still remember the traumatic pushing incident that resulted in her birth! lol She is such a joy. She had been a big talker since she was 18 months old and now with all the talk comes all of the opinions. They are hard to get used too!
Kerrigan loves horses and anything to do with them. She will be getting her pic with a little pony soon and I will post them as soon as possible (you know me in a month or two!) She loves her family and especially loves mothering her almost one year old sister. Becoming a big sister was so important to her that Pap-pa Bear even nick named her "Big Sister". I'm sure there will be no letting up on the growing so all I can say is, lots of prayers my way because this one is even stubborn than her dad!!! We love you Kerrigan, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE (as she so cutely tells us every night) and "Even more than our whole town and all the houses in it and that's a lot Mom!" And we love her just as much (and more than she'll ever know, until she has a baby of her own).

2 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Birthday Kerrigan...such a beautiful little girl. Don't you just love they way they talk?? Tricia says some of the cutes and weirdest things I've ever heard. I laugh so much at what she says. And Katie is picking up more words every day. She calls me "Mommaw." I'm not sure why...she actually calls everyone in my family this. It's too funny. I'll be looking for those pony pictures in the next month or two...:):)

Stacey said...

Nothing is cuter than listening to her talk! I just hate to see them grow out of it, you know when they start correcting their language and you try NOT TOO in order to still have somewhat of a baby left!!!