Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bible School

This week our kids are in Bible school. They are learning the cutest and most upbeat songs. If I had a copy in my car we would be jamming all the time. The theme is Outrigger Island. Everything is decorated and themed out and beautiful. Such an uplifting week!!! Kerrigan is mortally terrified at me leaving her but I am here at the library for a few minutes and then back to her, preschool is going to be horrible again this year as I can now see. Hopefully I'll have someone show me how to post video and after Sunday morning I can get on here and show you all! Take care.

2 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Tricia was petrified of preschool too. She will soon get used to it. I'm not looking forward to K-garten. I know she will cry her eyes out. Help me Lord!! See ya.

Boog said...

Glad to hear the girls are enjoying Bible school. We just came through it the week after being in Ohio. Youth camp was this past week and our church camp starts the end of this week. Run, run, run. Be calling you today to wish Carson a happy #1. Hardly seems possible. Love ya's.