Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool and Jr. High

OH MY!!! We have a preschooler and a not very happy one at that. Once Kerrigan gets there she loves her teacher and her class but getting her there is terrible. Lots of crying and begging for her mommy! Makes me feel awful. On the other hand Our Jr. High girl has repeatedly reminded us that she is going to Jr. High and growing up! She is BAD!!! LOL Peyton had decided to join the band and has chosen to play the Trombone. Lucky us! haha Her band director said that she has a wonderful sound on it though. Our school started on Sept. 2nd. Gave them more time to get the final school building done. Our schools are so nice now. Well wish me luck that next week will be better, but after 3 days off I am not optomistic!

3 comments:

Boog said...

Finally getting back over to school to check blogs!! You are going to crap yourself when you find out that Austin picked the trombone on Tuesday when he started Jr. band!! How funny is that? He actually wanted trumpet but they didn't have any left and we don't have the money to buy one. I thought that was neat they both decided on the trombone. Jetta is back at piano lessons but hopes to do saxaphone next year.

Stacey said...

I wanted the sax so bad for her but they are double the price but the band teacher told me a name of a lady that may be interested in selling hers. Peyton will crack up when I tell her about Austin.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I would have chosen the sax too. I love to hear them played. Hey hope your feeling better. I hadn't been on your blog for a few days and was really concerned with the depression. I'll be praying. Tricia started Kindergarten this year and she loves it. We're adjusting of course and yes as you mentioned, babies get into everyting. I get one thing cleaned up and Katie goes behind me and creates another mess. I'm really on my toes with that one. Take care and God bless.