Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Postpartum Depression!!

Who would've thought that all the craziness, crying and near bloodshed had a name!!! Went to the doctor last week and he informed me that I have postpartum depression. Apparently Dr. Anzolone says that crying and near nervous breakdowns for 4 to 5 months are not generally part of motherhood. I can't believe I was wrong! I think that once the baby is broke from the breast (almost 2 weeks, because of my near death feeling) and the two FIGHTING older ones start school on Sept. 2nd, I think I will be cured. I never knew 2 children 7 years apart could love and then hate each other ALL DAY long! The screaming, yelling, door slamming is enough already! Then being busy with the baby getting into EVERYTHING her hands could touch doesn't help. Let's just hope I can hang in there for a little while longer, if you like me that is!

No comments: